Đề cương ôn thi giữa học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 12 năm 2020 – 2021 là tài liệu rất hữu ích, giới hạn nội dung thi kèm theo các dạng bài tập tiếng Anh giúp các bạn làm quen với cấu trúc đề thi.
Đề cương ôn tập giữa kì 2 lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh được biên soạn bám sát nội dung chương trình học của môn Anh lớp 12 giúp các bạn dễ dàng ôn tập chuẩn bị cho bài kiểm tra giữa học kì 2 đạt kết quả tốt. Bên cạnh đó các bạn tham khảo thêm Bộ đề thi giữa học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 12. Mời các bạn cùng tham khảo nội dung chi tiết tài liệu tại đây.
Đề cương ôn thi giữa học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12
PART A. PHONETICS
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
2. A. modification
3. A. chart
4. A. revision
5. A. archive
II. Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from that of the others
2. A. mindset
3. A. respectable
4. A. activate
5. A. academic
PART B. USE OF ENGLISH
I. Choose the option that best completes each of the following sentences
1. I tried to write the second composition as well, but I ______ time.
A. ran out of
B. ran up
C. ran off
D. ran into
2. Scientists have found a way by which they can convert all blood types into O-type blood, ______?
A. can they
B. has it
C. have they
D. haven’t they
3. No one knows much about her private life because she is quite ______.
4. When she heard the bad news, she broke ______ and cried.
5. The idea to ______ a visit to the local council residence was welcomed by all the visitors.
6. Could you please ______ me to send my cheque to the WWF?
7. My parents insisted that my brother ______ to our home village after graduation.
D. must return
8. The fans in the football stadium cheered for the players on the ______.
9. Carol met her husband while she ______ in Europe.
C. was travelling
10. It is vital that people ______ to choose where to live.
A. are allowed
C. be allowed
D. should allow
11. Melanie is retiring from her job next summer ______ she can devote more time to photography.
A. in case
C. in order that
D. so as to
12. The damage caused by earthquakes and volcanoes is usually great because ______ event is predictable.
13. He had spent ______ time writing an essay on his childhood.
A. a few
B. a large number of
C. a great deal of
14. Hardly had we started the picnic ______ the rain began pouring down.
15. You should always have an alternative plan to ______.
A. bring about
B. fall back on
C. ask after
D. feel up to
16. Her doctor suggested that she ______ a short trip abroad.
A. will take
B. would take
17. The two men looked so alike that it was possible to ______ between them.
18. Don’t worry. By the time you come back next month, we ______ the work.
A. had completed
B. will have completed
C. have completed
D. would have completed
19. ______ that Columbus sailed to America.
A. That was in 1492
B. It is in 1492
C. In 1492
D. It was in 1492
20. I couldn’t believe that they were brothers. They were as different as ______.
A. Mars from Jupiter
B. milk from honey
C. dogs and cats
D. chalk from cheese
21. More people speak English than any other language, but non-native speakers now ______ native speakers by three to one.
22. If the world’s tropical forests continue to disappear at present rate, many animal species will be extinct.
A. die out
B. die from
C. die of
D. die for
II. Choose the word(s) that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following sentences
1. The aircraft carrier is indispensable in naval operations against sea or shore-based enemies.
2. Scientists warn of the impending extinction of many species of plants and animals.
3. Only aggressive species of small animal life are likely to survive in the rough waters near shallow coral reefs.
A. a few
4. The use of lasers in surgery has become relatively commonplace in recent years.
III. Choose the word(s) that is OPPOSITE in meaning with the underlined part in each of the following sentences
1. In 1989, the Soviet Union decided to withdraw its troops from Afghanistan. .
2. It is important for a teacher to be impartial when determining which students will pass or fail.
3. In the 1980 census, New Jersey was the most densely populated state.
4. The ship went down although strenuous efforts were made to save it.
IV. Choose the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that best completes each of the language exchanges.
1. Liz: “Thanks for the nice gift you brought to us!”
A. Not at all. Don’t mention it.
B. Welcome! It’s very nice of you
C. All right. Do you know how much it costs?
D. Actually speaking, I myself don’t like it. 2. Tom: “___________”
Mike: “I won’t say no!”
A. How are things with you, Mike?
B. What about playing badminton this afternoon?
C. Mike, do you know where the scissor are?
D. What’s your favourite, tea or coffee? V. Underline word or phrase that needs correcting in each of the following sentences and provide correction
1. Have you considered to move to another city to find a new job that uses the same skills
but offers a better salary?
2. It is announced today that an enquiry would be held into the collapse of a high-rising
apartment block in the capital.
3. Today with highly advanced technology, surgeons are operated with a precision
undreamed of twenty years ago.
4. The government suggested that small businesses gave their own ideas on the law.
5. In recent years, automobile emissions have disfigured stone carvings, corroded bronze
monuments and spoil ancient buildings
Mời các bạn tải file tài liệu để xem thêm nội dung chi tiết
Bản quyền bài viết thuộc trường Mầm Non Ánh Dương. Mọi hành vi sao chép đều là gian lận.
Nguồn chia sẻ: Trường Mầm Non Ánh Dương (mamnonanhduongvt.edu.vn)